Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pandora's web app brings streaming radio anywhere

I discussed the use of iPhone's web apps for online shopping. This post demonstrates how Pandora will change the way people listen to and interact with radio through the use of their web app.

I was at a sushi restaurant recently, sitting at the bar and struck up a conversation with the bartender while listening to their music. It kinda went like this...

Me: "This is a good mix, where did you get it?"

Bartender: "Pandora on my iPhone 3G. I created my own station and it's playing through the speakers in the restaurant."

This means you can listen to Pandora anywhere - your home theater, car, even a jog around the block - on your iPhone. Check it out for yourself.

Read more about Pandora's web app here and be sure to check out the video.

No comments: